ADS Global Contact Center Solutions
ADS has been assisting call centers with a wide variety of call center management solutions and consulting services since 1986. Our people have built and operated call centers for Fortune 1000 companies in many industries.
Our facilities are designed to deliver a wide range of services including:
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Web-enabled customer service
- Employee care services
- IT help desk and other technical support
- Market research and customer value management
- Database marketing services
- Interactive customer services
ADSís high tech customer contact center in the Caribbean offers the latest telephone and web based contact methodologies. The contact center activities that will help you deliver services to your customers and employees include:
- Inbound call processing for
- Sales inquiries
- Internal support
- Customer support
- Outbound telemarketing campaigns
- E-mail and regular mail processing
- Web enabled customer contact
An Overview Of ADS Services
- Build better customer relationships by providing contact services anytime, anywhere.
- Ensure correct, on time results with ADSís extensive campaign reporting, Quality Control and digital call recording systems.
- Provide better information to your customers on products and services.
- Skilled technical staff and low staff turnover for continuous improvement.
- Increase the availability of contact services and avoid the risk of a major interruption in customer service
- ADSís telecommunications platform creates multi-center, geographically diverse virtual contact center.
- Serve all of your customers needs with multimedia access to support services
- ADSís multimedia ACD and contact servers provide a full range of telephone and Internet based points of contact.
- Reduce operating costs
- Centers in low cost labor markets result in substantial cost savings.
Turnkey Solutions for all of your Audience Development & Market Research Needs
- Sales and Ad Response
- Real Time Email Verification
- Paid Subscription
- Controlled Subscriptions
- Help Desk Support
- OS Departments and Specialists
- Multi-Lingual Services
Qualifying Services & Demographic Acquisition for Controlled Circulation
ADS can supply and source a wealth of exceptionally high quality demographic data for lead generation. Our service includes qualifying leads and database development.
Outbound & Inbound Tele-sales for Paid Circulation
ADSís Expert tele-sales team ensure best in class service for all your needs. Our team will develop leads, create appointments, take orders, answer customer queries and develop your database.
Teleservices for Trade Shows, Conferences & Seminars and Conventions
ADS have a range of market research, marketing data, surveys, up-sales and upgrade sales services are tailor made for the trade show and conference industry.
REV Services; Globalization Services
Real time email verification services (REVS) are the latest addition to our globalization services which allow operators to verify customer emails during the process of a call ensuring data validity and maximization of product exposure.† Our team of multi-lingual operators specializing in a wide range of international languages, dialects and localization techniques allow us to offer the most competitive globalization services in the industry. Customers seeking to market their products online can take advantage of our geo-targeting services delivering the appropriate content and sales platform to international markets.
Targeted Lead Generation & Sales for both the Consumer & B2B Distribution Channels
ADS can provide a wealth of in-house consumer and B2B databases, manage client data and acquire high quality databases . Our team will manage prospecting, qualification, value added presentation and closure.
B.O.S.S. & Marketing Specialists for The World's Digital & Print Media Industry
ADS specialise in dealing with some of the worlds leading publishers.
Some of our publishing clients include Advanstar Publications, BNP Media, Crain Communications, IBC-Informa, Institutional Investor-EuroMoney, Mary Ann Libert, Nielsen Meida, Questex, Vendome, McGraw Hill, Hanley Wood and Old River Publication.More Presentations